Covid-19 restrictions. At the moment it is not legal for Victorian Makeup Artists to apply makeup without the client wearing a face covering. For this reason, I am not taking bookings for special event makeup in the immediate future. I will closely watch guideline updates and will open bookings as soon as restrictions ease. Clients with bookings that occur in the immediate future are rescheduled to a later date if possible.
When restrictions ease, what steps will you be taking to ensure I am protected from the spread of Covid-19? Your health and safety is my number one priority. During your booking you can expect:
- Studio surfaces to be sanitised including table surfaces, chair arms and door handles.
- Additional cleaning time will be scheduled between clients to allow for thorough cleaning and to ensure clients to not cross-over.
- Studio attendance will be limited to just those receiving makeup services.
- You and I will both sanitise our hands at the beginning of your booking.
- Each client will have makeup applied with a freshly cleaned set of brushes which will be deep cleaned and sanitised at the end of the day. Single use tools will also be used where possible.
- Product will be decanted onto a sanitised metal tray to ensure no double dipping occurs.
- I collect the names and contact details of all clients as part of my booking process. If requested, this information will be provided to DHHS to assist with contact tracing. Your contact information will not be shared for any other purpose.
- I will wear a face mask during your booking.
Do you do makeup for weddings and other special occasions? Yes, I am available for all special occasions. Submit an enquiry for your special event via the Contact tab. Visit Ashley Morales Makeup Artist on Instagram and Facebook for before + after and client photos.
How much do you charge?
Bridal makeup (inclusive of lashes) - $160
Bridal trial (inclusive of lashes) - $160
Bridesmaid makeup (inclusive of lashes) - $130
Special occasion makeup (inclusive of lashes) - $130
It's my wedding and I would like to book you for a full day, is that possible? Yes, please submit an enquiry with details of your wedding day makeup requirements.
How much do you charge for commercial bookings? Please submit an enquiry with details of your project and I will respond with half and full day rates.
I want to learn how to apply makeup. Do you offer lessons? I would love to teach you how to apply makeup like a professional! Submit your interest via the Contact tab to find out more.
What products do you carry in your kit? I research and test new products regularly to ensure I am using the most reliable on the market. My makeup kit includes products from a range of different brands including but not limited to BECCA, MAC, NARS, Kevin Aucoin, Charlotte Tilbury, Hourglass, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Kryolan.
What foundation do you use? I carry a wide variety of foundation ranges to ensure I have the product that is just right for your skin. Brands include Giorgio Armani, NARS, BECCA, MAC, Charlotte Tilbury, Danessa Myricks and Kryolan.
Do you sell lipstick for touchups? Due to Covid-19 requirements I am unable to sell lipstick from my kit. I am happy to provide recommendations so you can purchase from a store.
How much time should I allow per person for makeup? 45 minutes to an hour per person.
Do you come to my location? Yes, I available for on location weddings. Due to Covid-19 all other bookings must take place at my home studio. This is to keep clients safe and minimise the risk of infection. My studio is cleaned and sanitised between all bookings.
Do you charge a travel fee? Travel is free of charge in the Bendigo area. A fee is charged for bookings outside of Bendigo. Please enquire about pricing for your location.
What sizes and styles of false lashes do you offer? I offer a number of lash sizes from very natural to totally glam. Both strip lashes and individual lashes are available.
I plan to have a spray tan for my event, do you have any advice? I suggest having your spray tan done two days prior to your event. Please ask your tanner to lightly spray your face also. If you plan to have a spray tan for your special event, I recommend also having a spray tan for your trial. My favourite tans are violet based tans.
I plan to have facial waxing or dermaplaning prior to my event, do you have any advice? If you're planning on having waxing or dermaplaning done, book it in four to five days prior to your event. Because both services remove both hair and the top layer of skin, it can impact on how your makeup sits on the treated areas.